I graduated with a joint JD and MBA from Rutgers University School of Law in Camden. After law school, I clerked for the Honorable Mary Eva Colalillo, P.J.Ch., in the Chancery Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey in Camden.
Following my clerkship, I worked as a Policy and Regulatory Advisor at the NJ Board of Public Utilities ensuring, among other things, that NJ residents receive safe, adequate, and reliable utility service at a reasonable rate.
My practice at MPAD Law consists of representing clients in commercial litigation, contract and business law, and wills, trusts and estate planning. I also practice municipal land use and real estate transactions.
I serve on the Board of Trustees for the Camden County Bar Association and serve as the Vice President of the Camden County Bar Foundation. I was the Young Lawyer Trustee for the Camden County Bar Association in 2013-2014. Last year, I joined Big Brother Big Sister and treasure my time mentoring my Little Sister Taniyah.
I also serve on the Board of Directors for the Cathedral Kitchen, the largest emergency food provider in Camden. Most recently, I have been appointed to serve on the Board for Jewish Senior Housing and Health Services, an organization that serves our seniors and provides the utmost care for our loved ones.
- New Jersey – 2011 U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, NJ J.D. – 2011, M.B.A. – 2011 American University – Washington, D.C.
- B.S. – Finance and Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association Camden County Bar Association
- Community Involvement
- Camden County Bar Foundation Cathedral Kitchen Big Brother Big Sister Jewish Senior Housing and Health Services
Contact me today by filling out the online contact form.