Free Financial Assessment
We understand how difficult it may be to ask for help when you need it the most. In the event of a foreclosure summons, the best way to find out what options are available is to help us understand your financial situation by completing the form below.
Fields marked with * are required.
We can help make your transition to a new home easier. The following is a brief description of available options:
- Repayment Plan: If you have experienced a temporary loss of income or increase in expenses but can now afford to make higher payments, we may be able to develop a repayment plan.
- HAMP Modification: This is an important federal program designed to assist you in obtaining an affordable mortgage payment. We will review your monthly income and housing costs — including any past due payments — and determine an affordable mortgage payment.
- Other Loan Modifications: If you are not able to make higher monthly payments but can still afford your current mortgage payment, we may be able to modify your loan.
- Short Sale: If the value of your home has declined, you may be able to see it for less than the fuel amount due and eliminate your mortgage.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: If you have tried to sell your property for 90 days, you may be able to voluntarily return the deed to GMAC Mortgage to satisfy your debt and avoid foreclosure.
Notice Regarding Foreclosure Scams:
There is never a fee to participate in or learn more about our modification programs.
- Beware of any person or organization that asks you to pay a fee in exchange for housing counseling services or modification of a delinquent loan.
- Beware of anyone who says they can “save” your home if you sign or transfer over the deed to your house. Do not sign over the deed to your property to any organization or individual unless you are working directly with your mortgage company to forgive your debt.
- Never make your mortgage payments to anyone other than your mortgage company without their approval.
Please Note: Documentation must be received 7 days prior to the scheduled foreclosure sale date if your property is in the state of Florida. A complete package must be received 30 business days prior to the scheduled foreclosure sale date.
This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
We look forward to working through this with you.