Carrie J. Boyle, Esq.
I am an associate attorney at McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC. I concentrate my practice in bankruptcy, debt management, and asset retention/liquidation matters both in and out of court.
I am a graduate of the University of North Carolina, Wilmington and a 2008 graduate of Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ. While I was in law school, I maintained full-time employment with the Goldenberg Group, a Pennsylvania real estate developer. I was also active in the Rutgers Law Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project. I now serve on the organization’s steering committee as a local bankruptcy attorney.
I am admitted in the District of New Jersey and Eastern District of Pennsylvania. I am currently a member of the Lawyers Advisory Committee for the Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
I enjoy my work representing both debtors and creditors in Pennsylvania and New Jersey bankruptcy actions, including bankruptcy Chapters 7, 11 and 13. Additionally, I participate in seminars through state and local bar associations and present on topics related to the current foreclosure crisis and bankruptcy practice in general.
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy – Chapters 7, 11 and 13
- Debt Management
- Asset Retention/Liquidation Matters
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, NJ
- J.D. – 2008
- University of North Carolina – Wilmington, NC
- B.A., History, English – 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Lawyers Advisory Committee for the Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Rutgers Bankruptcy Project Steering Committee
- I enjoy playing the violin in my time off and was a member of the symphony orchestra in Wilmington, NC.
- I enjoy reading for fun but also to remain current on hot topics being decided in the courts and in the government.