Daniel L. Reinganum, Esq.
Daniel Reinganum concentrates in the practice of bankruptcy law and regularly represents Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 debtors in the District of New Jersey and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
He also regularly represents small commercial mortgage lenders in bankruptcy matters and has further concentrated in the representation of Chapter 7 Trustees in bankruptcy court.
Daniel earned a B.A. in Physics from Swarthmore College and a J.D. from Rutgers University Law School.
Areas of Practice:
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University Law School – Camden, NJ
- J.D. – 2011
- Honor: American Bankruptcy Institute’s Medal of Excellence
- Swarthmore College – Swarthmore, PA
- B.A. – Physics, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Camden County Bar Association – Debtor-Creditor Committee
- Panel Member in Camden County Bar Association Debtor-Creditor’s seminar
- Panel Member at Camden County Bar Association’s 2015 Bankruptcy Conference