Paul C. Detrick, Esq.
Paul C. Detrick joined the firm of Apell and Mathews in 1986 and became a partner of the firm, renamed Apell & Detrick P.C. in 1989. He served as vice president of the firm. In September of 2014, the firm joined with McDowell Posternock to form Posternock Apell, PC.
Mr. Detrick graduated from Rutgers School of Law – Camden in 1980 and was admitted to the bars of New Jersey and of the United States District Court the same year. He has been representing South Jersey residents in a variety of legal matters for more than 25 years.
Mr. Detrick has lived in Burlington County, NJ all his life. He is passionate about the community and is actively involved in many civic and community organizations.
- Family law and divorce
- Personal bankruptcy
- Planning and zoning
- Municipal court matters
- Real estate
- Wills & estates
- New Jersey Bar Association – member
- Burlington County Bar Associations – member
- Association of New Jersey Planning Officials – member
- Whitesbog Preservation Trust – Treasurer
- Southampton Township, Burlington County, NJ – Past Solicitor for the Zoning Board of Adjustment – 15 years
- Southampton Township Planning Board, Past Solicitor, nine years
- Pemberton Area Basketball League – Past Treasurer