Trial Attorneys in Burlington County, NJ
Since 1996, the attorneys at McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC have provided New Jersey and Pennsylvania residents with experienced legal representation in bankruptcy matters, real estate and consumer fraud cases. Contact our Moorestown, Maple Shade or Browns Mills law offices if you require representation in these matters. We have collective experience of more than 200 years, and we use this experience to advocate for our clients’ rights in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy – We assist clients with significant debts who face foreclosure, lawsuits, repossession and wage garnishment. We help our clients file for the appropriate bankruptcy petition that their situations require, such as:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: A petition to liquidate assets to pay off debts. Most debts are discharged after liquidation.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: Allows insolvent businesses to stay operational. Businesses eventually pay off creditors using future earnings and other means.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Lets debtors keep certain assets while working to pay off their debts using a repayment plan that lasts from 3-5 years. Some debts that aren’t fully paid at the end of the payment period may then be discharged.
- Consumer Fraud – We are experienced in handling a variety of consumer fraud cases. Throughout our years of practice, we have provided aggressive advocacy in hundreds of cases involving fraud perpetuated by: home improvement contractors, telemarketers, insurance companies and agents, financial advisors, retail establishments, etc.
- Wills and Trusts
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Special Education Law including development and implementation assistance regarding IEPs and 504 Plans.
Schedule a consultation with an Experienced Moorestown, NJ Lawyer
If you are looking for experienced legal counsel in New Jersey bankruptcy matters, real estate, consumer fraud cases, or any of the many other practice areas we concentrate in, schedule your consultation with McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC by filling out and submitting our contact form or call us.